Find It Now
Youth & Adult Sports
ADULT SOFTBAL LEAGUE: Summer 2019
Thank you for your interest in the summer softball leagues here in Medina! We look forward to having your team involved! Please review the following information, and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!
Tuesday Men’s Competitive Doubleheader League
Friday Night CO-ED Doubleheader League
Sunday Men’s Recreational Doubleheader League
Team Entry Fee:
$350 Resident Team or $400 Non-Resident Team
(Fees are based on Resident/Non-Resident Status. You must have at least 8 Residents for the Resident team fee to apply; any less will give you the non-resident rates.)
- Manager’s please fill out the Rec Center Roster - click here - for our records and include your contact information along with email so we can stay in touch to schedule further meetings, and check in on additional information throughout the process. Form and entry fee due at time of registration, and can be done at Front Desk anytime.
- All Players must have Official City Waiver on file before play begins
Additional Team Fees:
$75 Cash/Check Forfeit Fee
$36 Game fees (per team per night)
Team Shirts (to be provided by team or sponsor)
Rules & Procedures:
- Deadline for entering a team will be May 12th, or until leagues are full.
- ASA Rules will be observed by all leagues, and any modifications to these rules will be distributed at individual league meetings in May. To review rules ahead of time, please visit: http://www.softball.org/.
- 1 ball per team per game will be provided by MCRC. Teams are responsible for providing back up ball.
- T-Shirts awarded to winners of Playoffs for each League!
- League Schedules, and information once established will be available on a softball tab at medinarec.org.
- After all team registrations are received, and leagues are closed, schedules will be made, and distributed, along with rule updates via a manager’s meeting per division to be announced on or around May 15th.
- Games will then start on or around May 20th and complete by August 18th, including playoffs, rain makeup’s etc. Teams can expect to play at least 8 weeks of games (16 games), hopefully more, weather permitting, then season end playoffs.
- Fields to be used include Reagan Park 1, 4 and 6, and future schedules will firm and finalize that information before play begins.
- If any teams are seeking additional players, a free agent list is available, and will be ongoing throughout registration.
For additional questions please contact Steve Frantz at 330-721-6937, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3-0n 3 Youth Basketball Tournament
TO REGISTER A TEAM, COMPLETE THE ROSTER BELOW AND BRING IT TO THE REC WITH YOUR PAYMENT.
Medina Youth Basketball League
Thanks for a great 2019 season! See you in the fall!
For more information contact:
Program Specialist 330.721.6937