Road Construction Update - US-42 - August 14th to August 18thFriday, August 11, 2017
UPDATE; NORTH COURT STREET (US-42) CONSTRUCTION
Please note; Schedule is subject to change and is weather permitting!
- US-42 from just south of Harding Street to just south of Reagan Parkway will continue to have restricted lane widths as work continues
- Concrete pouring on the second phase of Stonegate Drive and the remaining portion of Grande Boulevard will begin on Monday, August 14th and Tuesday, August 15th.
- On Thursday, August 17th stabilization will begin on the east side of US-42. Driveways or intersections access may be temporarily closed or restricted until the traffic compacted stone is placed to serve as the access.
- No left turns still in effect at Ledgewood Drive and Hillview Way from US-42 and also at East and West Reagan Parkway
- Asphalt paving for Marc's/Taco Bell drive access at West Reagan Parkway, including other drive aprons where needed, should begin.
- Monday, August 14th through Friday, August 18th, asphalt removal will continue on the east side of US-42. Driveway or intersection access may by temporarily closed or restricted until the traffic compacted stone is placed to serve as the access
- Concrete driveway aprons on East and West Reagan Parkway will be poured and be ready to open (tentatively) by the end of the week