Road Construction Update(US-42) for the week of September 11thFriday, September 8, 2017
North Court Street (US-42) Construction Update
Schedule is subject to change and is weather permitting - Motorists are advised to use caution when driving through the work zone.
- NEW - Crews will start laying out and stringing for placement of curb and gutters on North Court Street (US-42)
- CONTINUING - Ledgewood Drive is closed, effective September 5th, for at least 30 days as crews continue resurfacing the road. Please use Jefferson Parkway to Stonegate Drive and/or East Reagan Parkway as an alternate route. Please note, businesses main entrances that are affected by the Ledgewood Drive closure will be provided access via stone drives through the barricades.
- Drainage work will continue just south of Forest Meadows, in front of Giant Eagle. This work is being done in preparation for the new entrances for Giant Eagle and the Medina Shopping Center.
- Crews will also continue backing up curb and sidewalks throughout the project limits.
- North Court Street (US-42) from Reagan Parkway to the north end of the project will continue placing underdrains and finishing placing and rolling of stone.
- North Court Street (US-42) from just south of Harding Street to just south of Reagan Parkway will continue to have restricted lane widths as work continues.