IMPORTANT ROAD CONSTRUCTION UPDATEWednesday, October 11, 2017
NORTH COURT STREET/US-42
- Beginning on Thursday, October 12th, East Reagan Parkway will be CLOSED starting at 4:00 a.m. Paving crews will be placing the final layer of asphalt through the intersection and will re-open at 7:00 a.m.
- West Reagan Parkway and US-42 will remain open and traffic will be maintained.
- Once the crews finish the intersection, they will continue to pave northbound.
- All driveway accesses will be affected at some point during the day on Thursday, October 12th and may have to be temporarily closed or have minor delays.
- They will be re-opened when the asphalt is cool enough to allow traffic on it.
- The goal is to have the North bound side complete by October 12th, the South bound side complete by October 13th and the intersection radius and turn lanes by October 16th.
Please be advised that there will be many trucks entering and exiting the zones. Use caution while traveling throughout the corridor and expect minor delays.