ROAD CONSTRUCTION UPDATEFriday, August 10, 2018
ALL CONSTRUCTION SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND WEATHER PERMITTING
US-42 ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- Crews will begin prepping the bike path from Reagan Parkway to Highland Drive, along with drive aprons and curb ramps.
- There will be day time work zones in both directions NORTH of Reagan Parkway as work continues on traffic signals and permanent striping on on US-42 and side streets.
- Expect minor delays throughout the day. Motorists are advised to use caution while traveling through the work zone and to be aware of construction vehicles entering and exiting the zone
GUILFORD BOULEVARD BRIDGE REPLACEMENT
- Unfortunately, the project will not be completed as planned on August 20th. Weather permitting, it is possible that the culvert MAY be passable for one lane traffic starting on Wednesday, August 22nd. We will post updates to this information as they become available.
EAST SMITH ROAD REPLACEMENT
- Crews will be paving. Project is on schedule