Similar to Ohio, the City of Medina offers the business owner a place to start and build their business and, yet, have a life outside of the work environment that is satisfying. Medina's location, diversity of businesses, its active Chamber of Commerce, and quality of life offer a rich environment to grow you company and raise a family. Medina has been recognized as one of the Best Places To Live. Now, the rest of the nation is discovering why businesses and residents, alike, call Medina home ... for life.
Quality of Life
- Excellent Standard of Living
- Outstanding Educational System
- Nationally Recognized for its Low Crime Rate
- High Quality Health Care Sytem
- Easy Commutes
Well Educated Workforce
The residents of the northeast Ohio region are noted for their work ethic and the quality that it brings. The addition of the Medina County University Center to the award winning Medina County Career Center, a school system ranked excellent by the State of Ohio, and the numerous 4 and 2-year colleges and universities that surround Medina, bring the belief of life-long learning to the community and businesses. Our Workforce Development Center has partnered with the Economic Development Directors to provide grants to area businesses in order to continually develop their workforce to compete on the world market. Go here for more information on the educational system located in and around the City of Medina.
Home to Large National and Internationally Recognized Companies
- Sealy Mattress
Rich Cultural and Recreational Activities
- World Reknown Cleveland Orchestra
- Excellent Museums
- Rock & Roll and Football Hall of Fames
- Cedar Point Amusement Park
- 2nd largest theatre district outside of New York
The city works hard to shorten the review process and get the construction phase moving. An active project preview meeting insures accountability and sets the timeline to meet your deadlines.
Low Tax Rates
Through the work done by the State of Ohio, Medina can offer an extremely competitive tax rate.
Proximity to Major Markets
Medina businesses are within a days drive of 60% of the nation's population.
- Easy commutes to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Akron-Canton Regional
- Rail Availability Through the Wheeling and Lake Erie RR
- Several large trucking companies
- Lake Erie has the best heavy-lift capabilities on the Great Lakes