Increase your quality of life through purposeful training utilizing movement and strength in a controlled environment. The MCRC offers a wide variety of aerobic classes to meet the fitness nees and schedules of every patron. All classes are noncompetitive and led by experienced, certified instructors.
All fitness classes are designed for men and women ages 15 &up, all shapes, sizes and fitness levels. Classes are set to taseful music and include a warm-up, abdominal conditionaling and cool-down stretch.
- Variety of classes are conducted to meet any and every fitness level
- 2 aerobic studios can accommodate groups of 15-50
- Mutiple Enrollment options available
- $48 Flex Pass includes unlimited entry for MCRC members into aerobics classes all month long
- Bundle Enrollment option gives a 15% discount when you register for the entire 4-month session
- Monthly Enrollment option allows the flexibility to sign up month-to-month for any class you choose
- Drop-In option allows a per class purchase the day of class
Fitness Flex-Pass Guidelines
- The Flex-Pass is only available to MCRC members.
- Regular registrants for each class have a guaranteed spot in class— a Flex-Pass holder cannot take the spot of a participant registered for the entire class.
- Flex-Pass holders must sign in at the Front Desk to check for space availability.
- Flex-Pass holders must present their pass to the instructor to gain access into the class.
- Flex-Passes are sold monthly, passes expire at the end of the month.
- Flex-Passes are nonrefundable, nontransferable, cannot be shared & cannot be prorated. If lost or stolen, the MCRC is not responsible.
- Flex-Passes are valid for only the classes specified on the current monthly schedule.
- Schedules will be posted prior to the start of the month
- Cycling, Tai Chi and Water Aerobics are excluded from Flex Pass Package